Join the Video Nasties Podcast on April 30th for the screening of The Evil Dead at Picturehouse at FACT in Liverpool and you could win a DVD or Blu Ray copy of Sam Raimi’s trilogy and Bruce Campbell’s brilliant autobiography, If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of A B Movie Actor.
Ourscreen.com lets you pick a film and, if you get enough people to reserve a ticket, host your own screening. For The Evil Dead event to happen 40 people need to reserve a ticket by April 20th. For your chance to win these prizes simply reserve a ticket before April 20th and, if your name is pulled out of the hat on the night, the Evil Dead goodies are yours.
The screening will happen on April 30th at 6pm if enough people register. Along with the competition, there will be a Video Nasties Podcast introduction and a live recording of an Evil Dead special in the bat if you fancy taking part.
Tickets for this event cost £9 and are only available from the Ourscreen.com website. Terms and conditions below the fold.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over and is free to enter
- Entries will be taken from those that reserve a ticket by April 20th. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter simply reserve a ticket for the Evil Dead screening at FACT in the website link above.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place at the event on the 30th April 2014. There will be one winner that will pick up the prize.
- The prize for the winner is a copy of Evil Dead trilogy on DVD or Blu Ray and a copy of If Chins Can KIll.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified on the night of the 30th of April at the event or via email. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Christopher Brown, Video Nasties Podcast.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.